KDP are certified installers of Containex products.
Containex Products include:
- Office Cabins
- Modular Buildings
- Sanitary and WC Cabins
- Storage Containers
Major advantages of using Containex products include:
- The side panels used on the container bays can be removed and installed to suit customers needs, which results in total flexibility.
- Individual room layouts avaliable in all sizes and configurations.
- Expandable and reconfigurable at any time.
- Low operating costs due to high-quality materials and insulation.
Additional equipment can be used in projects to make sure that we can fulfill our customers needs. This includes:
- Different insulation options
- Different Flooring options
- Full glazing with skylight option
- Staircase (Both wood or metal)
- Fascia (Capping Boards)
- Window and Door Grills
- Light Fittings
- Air Conditioning
Containex installation for BAM Construction – University of Lincoln
KDP has just finished the installation of 24 bay modular units, complete with 2 stair sets for Bam Plant at the University of Lincoln.
The units were manufactured and delivered by Containex and erected and installed by our own certified installation team.
These units are being used as site offices/ welfare for staff and construction workers working on the new Issac Newton building. The works were completed from flat pack to full erection over a period of 20 days.
The slide show, shows different stages of the project from delivery through to completion.